اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Theme: Mermaid I am.. Lham Dolma Tamang

 



I am an adventurous mermaid....
swimming in the cavernous ocean of your heart's shade....
Here I am not afriad....
For i know I wouldn't be betrayed....
Your calm ocean like heart, did I invade...
Trust me your heart wouldn't be played...

As peaceful as your heart is...
you have eyes full of insanities....
staring at it calms all the life's tragedies....
with it's mellifluous melodies....
Just one look of yours, I will crave for eternities...
for it gives wings to my galaxies....
flying higher and higher in fantasies...
one  look of yours makes me forget all my realities...
for your eyes carry World of beauties....
dancing in the most beautiful rhapsodies....

copyright Lham Dolma Tamang.
PC: Google

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation