اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

A LETTER TO ALL THE POETS IN THE WORLD.. Joanna Svensson



I am a poet
From the bottom of my heart
I am a poet
From the bottom of my soul

And it happens quite often
That I find myself
In another world
In another time

And there I lead
A different life
Far, far away
from daily strife

It happens that I miss the time
It happens now and then
It happens I forget to eat
I can't say that I remember when

I disconnect the phone
The e-mail overflows
Don't know if I've slept or not
Don't know if either way

But still I don't feel tired
Since I'm in another world
A world where all
forgotten worlds
Comes back to me
Like old time friends

Where all my poems
My elder poems
Once again
Will come to mind

They all want new clothes
Tailormade
Styled for new tidings
With colors in all new shades

So I sip on a drink of knowledge
And drink to all of you present here
All who lives in our little library
Side by side on every shelf

I am alone - although I'm not
Of each company - I'm in the best
A brother hood of leading poets
Gathered here in volume thick

And I know they understand me
When I only write and write
Far away from normal weekdays
Far away from daily strife

So please forgive me when I forget
To say THANK YOU for nice awards
You understand me when I don't have
Time to answer all your likes

You understand me when I'm dreaming
You understand me when I forget
To do all this - to do all that
And all that others - expect of me

You really know me
My way of living
'Cause they have also
lived like me
We have lived
Like friends and artists
And not to others
Wants and needs

So, understand me
O, dear poets
When invitations
From you I've missed
To festivals and anthologies
To all events of special kind

So, for give - dearest poets
I am not here - although it seems
Right now I am just there
In my world of poetry

So when I'm in this
Creative phase
I haven't time
Enough for both
I can not split myself
Between two worlds
One imagined
And one for real

So you must know
Quite honestly
All dear poetes
I love you all
Highly worship
All your poems
And adore
Our friendship so
High asteemed and gentle poets
I am forever in your de

So, once again
Please, forgive
But it happens
Quite often now
That I transcend me
To my other
Imaginary
Kind of world!

©® Joanna Svensson
© Private collection Joanna Svensson

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation