اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

When the acacia is in bloom.. ELENA MARIN POEMS

 



 I love going down the valley
 And pick incense
 To carol the forest on foot
 I'm tired of the smell.

 Through the green-leafed forest
 Where no one sees me
 I would walk the paths
 Me and my longings.

 To sit under the branches
 In a gentle trill, by the birds
 Which are hidden among them
 What a miracle and pleasure!

 You can hear the leaves rustling
 The springs whispering
 Under the lap, the forest
 Let me sit by his side
 And the longing, to caress him.

 I want to find relief
 Let me open them, another way
 And get rid of the upset
 That I miss him, too much.

 In the morning until dawn
 When dew falls on the flowers
 To refresh him with dew
 And give it new value.

 Miss me, what do you know
 That next to me, you come
 Miss me, what do you have
 Only sit next to me.

 I want to get around you
 And peace, to find me
 But I always meet you
 I'd like to wonder.

 I go up the hill, down the valley
 You always get in my way
 You have no peace, no patience
 Longing, great passion.
 AUTHOR ELENA MARIN POEMS CREATED BY ME AND WRITTEN LITERARY TEXTS * ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE AUTHOR ELENA MARIN DR.  I HAVE B.  IN IFCH
 6.05.2020

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation