اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

I am a hero.. Abdul Hakim

 





I am a hero in the battle of life, I am not afraid of suffering
I don't care, defeat poverty
Maybe there is no part of the body, what comes in it
Whether you like it or not, look at your own earnings.

For the country war flag, the armed forces with the people
Find out how the family war is less
The country has the amount of war, the war of life until death
I fight big battles, I fight alone.

I am the only one in the battle of life, even though it is a flag, it is a family
Even though it is a gun, it is hardworking, the bullets are a daily necessity
I am a soldier of this war, I know the enemy is lacking
I fight alone, so this is my consequence.

Maybe there is no part of the body, but there is no stopping
Victory, defeat, happiness, sorrow, religion and action in this war
If smile can give me food, victory is there
This is the art of war, in which life is reaped.

The war I do is the biggest war of life
The night of this war has come to an end
Defeat When I don't feed you, you will die
When the war of life begins, it ends after death
The great war of all wars, see everyone fighting life
Even if it is a flag, family, save the war is yours.


Bangladesh

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation