اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

You are my love.. Dr.Okram Shakuntala

 




Your zephyr, I couldn't forget
Always in lucid dreams
It is you
I always see
Pouring me your sweet words
Ever like milky way
Twinkling a ray
My love, you are

There are many little ways
I feel I am with you
And you are not here
But you are everywhere
There are many hopes
To spread our love
I carry you with me
Even you are too far from me
My love, you are

I am not sure
But I know your love
I have been praying for you
Like some kind of shooting star
When I make a wish to find me near
My love you are

Listen more than you talk
Do not try to be silent
I feel you are smiling
When my heart is restless
I don't have any need
Because you are in my heart
Then great tight the love's thread
My love, you are

I hide all my thoughts
Not for fear
Because I know
One day I will be your betterhalf
Finally see the love in side my heart
How much I love you
Thinking of you
Oh dream how sweet
I got paradise
My love, you are

Copyright @Dr.Okram Shakuntala

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation