اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

I'm Romanian, I'm glad.. ELENA MARIN

 



 From Argeș, from the springs
 And Cotmeana, flowing
 My dear ones, the high mountains
 Forests, with beech forests
 The country, with loved ones.

 I love the dress and the glia
 And the name, Romania
 I love it, I listen in the evening
 Doina, what rocked me.

 Speech, they lingered
 What always pleased me
 And the longing, it soothed me.

 The sweet speech of the people
 Doina, sung with longing
 To sadness, joy
 Pain or joy
 How, only the Romanian knows.

 The port, our wonderful
 Beautiful, enchanted speech
 Nowhere did I find him.

 Hills, waters, meadows
 springs, fields,
 flowers
 I am the treasure of my country
 And I, I'm proud of them.

 In lyrics, I will always
 describe
 Like, my dear glie
 The place, from childhood.

 The hearth, where I was born
 Where, I gladly grew up
 I will never forget her
 How much, I will live on earth
 It is a dear and expensive place.

 ELENA MARIN AUTHOR POEMS CREATED BY ME AND WRITTEN LITERARY TEXTS * ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE AUTHOR ELENA MARIN DOCTOR AMB.  IN IFCH
 30.10.2019

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation