اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

One love.. Selma Kopic

 




Once upon a time was one love
Gently, like a precious drop
in the palm of your hand,
you have put me above all.
You have fixed the root
from which I will grow,
you have knitt the nett
so I couldn't fall.
You ranked me high
that no one can even
approach me.
And disappeared.
I hold tight to the cotton clouds,
trying to reach for the star blades.
But though it still blazes in the heart,
the sparks in my eyes disappears.
Now the stars make fun of me,
and mine spasmodic grip on the clouds
makes them laugh with pity.
And they wonder:
- What will she do upstairs alone,
among us?
From below
many heads are raised,
many eyes are on,
only a few hands extended for salvation.
My strength is weak,
I won't last long!
What do I do after all?
Everything after you is a fall.

Bila jednom ljubav jedna

Nježno, k'o dragocjenu kap na dlanu,
izdigao si me ti iznad svih.
Učvrstio si korijen iz kojeg ću rasti,
spleo mrežu da ne mogu pasti.
Ljestvicu si visoko postavio
da niko mi ne može ni prići
i nestao.
Čvrsto se držim za pamučne oblake,
pokušavam dohvatiti zvijezda krake.
Al', iako u srcu još plamti,
gasnu iskre u mojim očima.
Sad ruga mi se zvijezda sjaj,
a moje grčevito držanje za oblake
tjera ih na sažaljiv smijeh.
I pitaju se:
-Šta će ona gore sama, među nama?
Odozdo
podignute su mnoge glave,
uprte su mnoge oči,
tek poneka ruka pružena za spas.
Slabi mi snaga,
izdržat neću dugo!
Šta ću sad?
Sve poslije tebe je pad.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation