اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Forgetting you.. Prof.DrSuresh Chandra Sarangi

 




Today I have taken a decision
I am forgetting you
I am going to live a different life
Trying to forget you
everything I did
to stay closed to you
I am leaving your life
And my life I will take care of
I hope you are happy
find a new one
But she if you appreciate it
for when you like
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is real
When we feel convenience
Everything is cool
Everything is wonderful
Everything gets better
If one day ,I Miss you
do you know where to find me
I am forgetting you

Prof.DrSuresh Chandra Sarangi
India

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation