اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Where is my sweet pie?.. Prasanna Bhatta

 



    Oh My Dear Sweet Pie.
             ****
 Reddish rays of
    the setting Sun
    reflecting on the sand looks
        as gorgeous as ripe rice field.
 
 Looking at
   the red apple
   setting in the west ,
 My eye smote
    a grown up sweet pie
    wandering there
               without a word.
 Beckoning her,
   I thought to spend sometime
           to remove solitariness.
 She came near
     and sat close to me
     giving a heartfelt smile ,
       which was
           as pure as lily flowers.

 Her body was
     as grey as smoke
     in the evening,
 Face looked
       as black as raven
       in the evening.
 Giving some biscuits ,
      told her to sing
                   a song gaily
 Replied me,
     to sing the song
     is blessed to
     poets and singers charmingly.
 She let me move my hand
       on her swelling body,
 Didn't say, only gave
       a hearty smile heartily.
 She closed to me
         nearer and nearer,
 I got immense pleasure
        with her more and more.
 I stood to
       leave the place .
She followed me in surprise,
         just gave a blissful smile .
Coming after me,
         both of us arrived at house,
Without a slightest question
         of leaving,
            she was all smiles.
I smiled and thought
      how innocent she was.
I let her enter my room
      and dine with me.
She came and slept
      beside me,
       just a lovely smile
            on her face.
I felt her warmth
         of her body,
She let me put
         on her fleshy body.
Putting hand on her body,
       I dreamt a  dream
    asif I were in the seventh valley.

In the morning,
      I called her,
         Oh Sweet Pie , come.
       She came and licked my feet
        WITH A SMILY SMILE.
              ****E ND ****
copyright @Prasanna Bhatta, India.
Sweet Pie is a pet dog.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation