اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Grass.. Selma Kopic





Wherever you throw me,
I’ll grow
and I will always be green.
Whenever you intend
to step on me,
I will lie down, under your feet,
and walk you away, standing.
And I’ll always exist
when everything gone,
and throwing, and tramling, and you!
I will always stand up
and grow again.
I can lie down,
but I won't fall.
I am indestructible
fresh and green.
Transient is everything
I’m for all times.

TRAVA

GDJE GOD ME BACIŠ,
JA ĆU RASTI
I UVIJEK ĆU BITI ZELENA.
KAD GOD NAUMIŠ
DA ME ZGAZIŠ,
JA ĆU
PRED TVOJIM NOGAMA LEĆI,
A ISPRATITI TE STOJEĆI.
I JA ĆU UVIJEK BITI
KAD NESTANE SVE,
I BACANJE, I GAŽENJE, I TI!
JA ĆU SE UVIJEK DIĆI
I NANOVO RASTI.
MOGU LEĆI,
AL' NEĆU PASTI.
JA SAM NEUNIŠTIVO
SVJEŽA I ZELENA.
SVE JE PROLAZNO,
JA SAM ZA SVA VREMENA!

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation