اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

happy E-C-S-T-A-S-Y.. Jigme Jamtsho



A romantic dream of yesterday
Keeps me smiling still today  
Urging to summon her glance
That wake me with disturbance
 
From the world like of aliens
Beauty triggering to billions
Garden was there with flowers
A gift of charming lady showers

And my pity heart throbs faster
Soul walking towards her to linger
Body desiring for the tight hug
I was standing there like a poor bug

But only god knows about our fate
Suddenly change in my heart rate
When I was hugging her for extreme
Oh! I was dreaming in my dream

It was a romantic dream indeed
Gone far behind the cloud so speed
Although it was dream of yesterday
I still feel like dreaming whole day

              end E-C-S-T-A-S-Y
-------------------------------------------------------------------
© Jigme Jamtsho
Ink like Rhythm In Nature

Photo credited to rightful owner

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation