اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Hug me.. Savić Olga



When the quiet evening falls,
 the sun behind the mountains disappears, hugs me.
He embraced me tenderly,
with longing and fear, with eternal power.

While the candle gives a little light with a quiet flame,
 let my body surrender to your hands.
 Never let me go, I'm wounded without you.
 I don't want to be left behind With you,
I also dream awake with you I touch the heavens,
the universe and the path of the Perth.
With you from the eternal grandies, without you I am a sad swallow,
the one who will not survive.



ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation