اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

National Lockdown.. khesise lungma

 




I was sweating, draining my sweater wet
As I woke up from my bed with shivering hands
I took hold of my poor old jacket
And step up to the terrace to breathe .

I stood up and look down at the base
I could find none moving along the roads
I shook my head clockwise motion at rest
But none, thick foggy was giving shelters to city.

I felt numbed, with silence of wavering cold
Of yesterday heavy rainfalls, marking the period
I was all alone to witness outside with bold
A message alerted me with phone, lockdown has started.

It was uncertain, news flashed across the country
My heart pump more than usual bygone days
It was the time, country national channels are on
All at home was throbbing with news, cracking safety.

I went back to my room and cleaned the floors
Having cup of coffee with bunch of biscuits
I started my countdown of lockdown in days
And luckily after twenty-one days I am out to say.

Copyright @ khesise lungma
2020.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation