اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

A LOT, I LOVE IT.. ELENA MARIN

 




 Let me walk through the beech forest
 Let me sit in the middle of it
 And the longing, to caress him
 When the forest, it shoots
 And the whole forest is leafing.

 To wander the paths
 And stay under the branches
 Me and my thoughts
 Like, to soothe my soul
 And to calm down, longing.

 Let me sit where the thick leaf is
 And the shade, cooler
 Let me sit down in a chair
 In the middle, the clearing.

 When it's grass, roll up
 Until the sun, it shows
 Let me look into the distance
 Down to the springs.

 Where are deer and deer
 Let me admire the whole valley
 In the trill, the nightingale
 Until dusk.

 To cross, the paths
 And all the paths
 With proud, loving flowers
 And attractive scents.

 To hide under the branches
 To hear the voice of the birds
 On lust, my heart
 What a miracle, what a pleasure!

 ELENA MARIN AUTHOR POEMS CREATED BY ME AND WRITTEN LITERARY TEXTS * ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE AUTHOR ELENA MARIN DOCTOR IN IFCH AMB.
 15.02.2020

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation