اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

RECITING.. Tyran Prizren Spahiu

 




... simple man in my chest breathes
sometime whispers
feels when voice trembles
emotions calm down
heart waits in quietness
shrivels state of satisfaction
reading verses, silence enters under the skin
feels marvelous when reading poetry
on the scene live me and the letters ...
*
... if not
I will return microphone
reel the poem, leave he theatre stage
start wandering in the life path
differently I do not know
I do not want, I do not accept
POETRY to RECITE .....
*
Otherwise
... call me the bohemian dreamer ...
feelings floater, streets wanderer
ranger looking for love.
... attack me ... hug ... say hello
... but please
never DO try to extinguish burning fire for heavenly letters ...

Tyran Prizren Spahiu
Poetic verses
The KNIGHT

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation