اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

The labyrinth of lost things… Verónica Valadez

 



WANDERINGS  

While searching my old notebook, I found myself in the labyrinth of lost things. It was a brutal, intense journey that managed to bring out the marks of yesterday's experiences. When I began to go through the labyrinth, I found the girl that I was, she was crying, she was lost in the immensity of a misunderstood world, I helped her to seek her trust and the beating of her heart so that she could continue on her way. The labyrinth took me into an area where fear lived, it was gloomy, cold and desolate, but my hands were recognizing the traces of light that I left on the road, so I could find the path. Hanging from a tree, there were my teenage dreams, those that were postponed due to lack of opportunities and economy, I was able to embrace them and I felt the desire to make them come true, even in adulthood. I loaded them in my bag of matters of the heart, to avoid being forgotten again, without carrying them out. The labyrinth became narrow as I walked, it began to suffocate me, it was there that I dug a big hole, and I could find my voice that was quiet, the broken heart that I hit with tears and fine mending, there was also hope, everyone hugged me and They congratulated me because they assured that they did not recognize me when they saw me, since they saw a different woman in me. It was my ANDANZAS, I told them, that made me stronger, more courageous, less fearful, more dignified and persevering and above all more proud of myself. After finding the lost things, I threw them on my shoulder, I carried them with love and told them that I was grateful for their finding, that I would never forget them again, but that they could go now because at last, I had left them completely free. . It was there when a ray of light emerged from the labyrinth and indicated the way out, I was able to rediscover myself and continue the path that still had obstacles, but in the end, I had already learned to live life with more strength, a good attitude and above all with greater harmony, dignity and self-love. And so, I closed my notebook and put it back as part of my treasures and my memories, giving me the opportunity to start other ANDANZAS in a new notebook. See you soon. "There is no greater satisfaction than looking back and realizing that one has grown in self-control, judgment, generosity and selfless actions." Ella Wheeler Wilcox

ANDANZAS
Por Verónica Valadez 🇲🇽

El laberinto de las cosas perdidas

Mientras buscaba en mi libreta vieja, me encontré en el laberinto de las cosas perdidas.
Fue un recorrido brutal, intenso, que logró aflorar las marcas de las vivencias de los días del ayer.

Cuando comencé a recorrer el laberinto, encontré a la niña que fui, estaba llorando, ella se perdió en la inmensidad de un mundo incomprendido, la ayudé a buscar su confianza y el latir de su corazón para que pudiera seguir su camino.

El laberinto me adentró a una zona donde habitaba el temor, era lúgubre, frío y desolado, pero mis manos fueron reconociendo las huellas de luz que yo dejé en el camino andado, así pude encontrar el sendero.

Colgando de un árbol, estaban mis sueños de adolescente, esos que se fueron postergando por falta de oportunidades y economía, pude abrazarlos y sentí el deseo de volverlos realidad, aún en la adultez. Los cargué en mi bolsa de asuntos del corazón, para evitar que quedaran nuevamente en el olvido, sin llevarlos a cabo.

El laberinto se hizo estrecho mientras caminaba, comenzó a asfixiarme, fue ahí donde cavé un gran agujero, y pude encontrar mi voz que fue callada, el corazón roto que pegué con lágrimas y zurcidos finos, ahí estaba también la esperanza, todos me abrazaron y me felicitaron porque aseguraron que no me reconocieron al verme, ya que vieron en mí una mujer diferente.

Fueron mis ANDANZAS,  les dije, las que me hicieron más fuerte, más valiente, menos temerosa, más digna y perseverante y sobre todo más orgullosa de mí misma.

Luego de encontrar las cosas perdidas, las eché en mi hombro, las cargué con amor y les dije que agradecía su hallazgo, que no las olvidaría nunca más, pero que ya podían irse porque al fin, yo las había dejado en completa libertad...

Fue ahí cuando un rayo de luz surgió del laberinto y me indicó la salida, pude reencontrarme conmigo misma y continuar el camino que aún tenía obstáculos, pero al fin, yo ya había aprendido a vivir la vida con más fuerza, buena actitud y sobre todo con mayor armonía, dignidad y amor propio.

Y entonces, cerré mi libreta y la guardé nuevamente como parte de mis tesoros y mis recuerdos, dándome oportunidad de comenzar otras ANDANZAS en una nueva libreta.

Hasta pronto.

“No existe mayor satisfacción que mirar hacia atrás y darse cuenta de que uno ha crecido en autocontrol, criterio, generosidad y acciones desinteresadas”.   Ella Wheeler Wilcox

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation