اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

PROMISE OF FOREVER… JASNA GUGIĆ.. CROATIA



Jasna Gugić was born in Vinkovci, Croatia. She is the

Vice-President of the Sovereign Artists and Writers of the

World SAPS, P.L.O.T.S - USA the Creative Magazine

Ambassador for Croatia, Global Ambassador of Literacy and Culture for

the Asih Sasami Indonesia Global Writers, Ambassador in Elite Arab

Creative Union of The Royal House - Lebanon,

Ambassador of Peace and Peaceful Coexistence -

Morooco and a member of Angeena International,

a non-profit organization for peace, humanity,

literature, poetry and culture.

She is also co-editor of the anthology, Compassion-Save the

World, one poem was written by 130 world poets.

Jasna has published three collections of poetry. The first

two collections are bilingual: one is Croatian-English and

the other is Croatian-Polish. The third collection consists

of a single poem translated into sixty languages of the

world.

She was nominated for The Best of the Net Awards

(2025) and she is one of the winners of the International Award


50 Memorable Women of the World and was declared a global leader for humanity


awarded by Federación Global Liderazgo Y Alta Inteligencia and 


Mil Mentes Por México Internacional.


Jasna Gugić is one of the winners of the World Award for

Cultural Excellence César Vallejo, for the year 2020 in

the category of culture, awarded by Union

Hispanomundial de Escritores (UHE).

She is one of the winners of the World Award for

Excellence “Golden Eagle” for the year 2023 in the

category of literature, awarded by Union Hispanomundial

de Escritores (UHE), in a global alliance with Mil Mentes

por Mexico International (MMPMI) and Academia

Mundial de Literatura, Historia, Arte y Cultura (AMLHAC)

She is one of the winners of the World Award for

Excellence “Golden Eagle” for the year 2024 in the

category of literature, awarded by Union Hispanomundial

de Escritores (UHE).

She is of the winner of the World Prize “Literary

Diamond“ and the Title “ Doctor Honoris Causa” awarded

by Academia Mundial de Literatura Moderna

Costarricense.

She is of the winner of the “Diploma Awarde“ and the

Title “Doctor Honoris Causa”, awarded by Union of

Writers of the Republic of Moldova.

world.

Jasna is a multiple winner of many international awards

for poetry and literature and her work has been

translated into several world languages.

Her poems have appeared in over 120 journals and newspaper  across 

30 countries worldwide like:

USA, UK, Spain, Greece, Italy, Russia, Australia, Croatia, India,

Syria, Denmark, Brasil, Mexico, Bangladesh, Serbia,

Albania, Nigeria, Belgium, China, Chile, Nepal, Pakistan,

Korea, Germany, Turkey, Kosovo, Romania, Iraq, New

Zealand etc.

She lives and works in Zagreb, Croatia.

…………………… 


My nights smell

of your touch of rosemary,

crushed upon my pillow.

You are my universe

in the wilderness of my ego.

You know how to keep me

longer than the others,

perhaps for a lifetime.

I look at you indifferently,

while inside me screams

a wild love,

forgotten long ago.

I will cover my face

with the golden veil of the sun

so you will not see

the sadness of departure.

I succeeded,

as expected,

in playing yet another role.

And when I am driving

along the road to nowhere,

I will ask myself why

I always touch the edges

and run away,

while love, all my life,

has been around me

and within me

in a million ways.

I would like to bind myself to you

with chains of love,

forever.

To stay,

not to leave,

not to forget.

And I don't know why,

I will gamble with love,

with life,

with you.

And once again I will leave,

as I have a million times before,

and you will remain,

wondering who I am.

Don't ask me.

You will never

find the answer.

I am the wind,

a tidal wave,

and a tornado

that lays waste to everything

in its path.

Run from me.

I will destroy your joy,

I will steal your peaceful sleep.

Let me walk

to the edges

of my dream.


ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation