اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Borrowed Smile.. Odichrist Bethel Hotpraise




 

I come to you with a borrowed smile,
Just for your coffee sweeter than honey_ wine

I've been on fire
Craving for my falling empire

In this verge of trauma !
My heart is reaped off my body 

Like an empty snail shell
Imprisoned by turmoil,
My hair greys in her jail

The whole cloud upon me
Like a smoke on a roasting beef

Gong of dirge has tolled and gone
Struggles now I, to fix my soul,

Ashes of my heart
Scattered upon the earth

Borrowing a smile from the wind,
Who has shown me kind,

All this times of intoxicated depression,
Reviving hope to my life

I come to you with a borrowed smile
Just for your coffee sweeter than honey_wine

To chill my throat,
From pain cold.

Yes, to revive myself
From melancholic chef’s.


All Rights Reserved
©️22_7_2020poem.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation