اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

AND IF.. ELENA MARIN

 




 And if, I still left you
 Somewhere on the shore of the world
 My thought was clear
 I'm just a man like everyone else.

 And if, I still forgot about you
 Hidden, somewhere far away
 In me, I kept the longing
 To bring you closer.

 And if, I still loved you
 You know, it wasn't a coincidence
 But everything in life is fleeting
 And nothing, it's not forever under the sun.

 And if so, autumn will come
 And the leaf in the forest thins
 Life follows its course
 Time does not stop.

 But maybe one day
 With longing and love, you will remember
 To be ori not to be
 It was and is no more.

 AUTHOR ELENA MARIN MY CREATED POEMS AND WRITTEN LITERARY TEXTS * ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE AUTHOR ELENA MARIN DOCTOR IN IFCH
       8.09.2018

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation