اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

COMING BACK AGAIN!.. Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai

 



Every time I see your picture .
In the shadows of the your world.
It reminds me of the places we used to go.
But now I have lost your picture somewhere.
I am sure, you are not coming back anymore!
I am not used to living here.
While my heart is broke,my tears cried for you.
Those familiar words of yours not coming back again.
As time goes by!
We are grow old and grey.
Now you are expecting me live with out you.
But that's not easy that I am looking forward to.
Still,I have your picture!
And realize you are not coming back any more.
Good Morning.
Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@India

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation