اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

I MISS.. ELENA MARIN




 Of the place, my dear
 I miss my doorstep
 The bat, the porch
 I miss my dear mother's face.

 I miss the water in the well
 I miss the apple tree in the garden
 I miss the sulfine flower
 And the nun, my good one.

 I miss the grass in the meadows
 From my mother, sweet words
 With that, it always soothes me
 And my peace, my soul
 I miss you, I miss you, I miss you ...

 I miss the gentle eyes,
 serene
 I miss her gentle face
 Icon, dear to the soul
 my
 I loved you and I will love you
 always.

 I carry you, in my heart and in my mind
 I will never forget you
 Dear mother, unique and expensive
 word.

 Of which, it will always be me
 longing
 And I can't, it soothes easily
 I miss you, I miss you, I miss you ...

 ELENA MARIN AUTHOR POEMS CREATED BY ME AND WRITTEN LITERARY TEXTS * ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE AUTHOR ELENA MARIN DR.  WITH IN ICFHC
 15.12.2019

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation