اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

SECRET IN YOUR EYES!.. Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai

 



If there is a secret in your eyes.
I can't ignore.
I don't know what is in your mind.
Let me know more and more.
Sometime I feel you were were mine.
That feeling is like trip to paradise.
People are saying, you are so beautiful.
There is something so unreal.
I tell the world.
Your glances is burning mine.
The desire of my heart is tossing and turning.
But I think you are really mine.
Now,I can tell you that was shadows of my dream.
A fantasy you made come true.
Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@ India.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation