اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

My Sincere Gratitude .. Marivic Nemi

 



I owe big time
for judgemental world
I snuggled instrumental
attachment of devine providence.,

Tons of thanks
to the noise of atmosphere
I wouldn't suffer in the state of being deaf.,

Much appreciated
greediness of fate
I saw  kindness and dedication.,

Thanks a million
for all the impostor
now I'm enjoying beautiful lie
from painful truth.,

I get so lucky
to the offer of rejection
coz I'm gaining more remuneration.,

I am extremely happy
when dictator arrived on my way
I have the pleasure to introduce
it's my "LiFe " I'm living the way I want.,

I am blessed
from all the drawback
I'll get to witness miracles of today and tomorrow.,

I can't  thank enough
from all the criticism
knowing this oppurnity  obtaining description of proper behavior .

So from all of these
my sincere Gratitude
it's simply because of
"God's Grace and Favor "

©Marivic Nemi

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation