اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Nameless.. Dr.Maheswar Das





I have no name, I am nameless.
Yet, I have many names, every name is my name .
I exist everywhere and in everything,
There is nothing beyond me,
Everything expresses through me.
I have no form, I am formless,
Yet I have  many forms, everything is my form.
I am originless, I have no birth and death  as I am beyond birth and death.
I am not time, I am beyond  time.
I am not present,past or future,
For,I am the creator of time.
I am vaster than the whole universe..
The whole universe rests in me.
And the whole universe is a negligble portion in me
I am joy of the universe,the supreme bliss and  supreme Ananda.
No body knows me,yet I know everybody .
I am the inconscient, ineffable  master of the world

Copyright @Dr Maheswar  Das

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation