اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

WISH, LEAVE ME PEACE.. ELENA MARIN

 




 Go there, come here
 When on the hill and when on
 valley
 Everything always gets in my way
 I have no peace and relief.

 Longing, beaten would blame
 You're too good at a joke
 I want to find your cause
 Which I'm always looking for
 But I'm getting out of my way.

 Change your path, miss it
 And no, it's still my way
 I want to get around you
 But I always meet you.

 I don't want to hurt you, just
 good
 Look, miss me
 I don't have to ask you for any reward
 That I've carried you all my life.

 I'm sending you all over the world
 Let me calm down once
 Don't forget, keep your way
 Don't get lost, the path.

 ELENA MARIN AUTHOR POEMS CREATED BY ME AND WRITTEN LITERARY TEXTS * ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE AUTHOR ELENA MARIN DOCTOR AMB.  IN IFCH
 24.11.2019

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation