اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Walking through the forest deep.. Prof.Dr.Maheswar Das



Dt.01.09.2021

Walking through the
Forest deep.

As I walked through the forest deep,
Peopled with tall trees ,waterfall and dale..
A strange  experience gathered in me.
Seeing me ,other animals big and small fleeing away with birds fluttering to the forest deeps.
There was a complete stillness all around.
It was a world in itself
With animals,plants insects and birds living together;in perfect coexistence.
I could not find any enimity among them.
As l advanced further.  a crooning   waterfall of uncommon beauty came to my sight  like a thin  beautiful  lady  moving through the stony and rocky bed dancing and jumping in the woods .
In the core of the dence deep  forest, I  was amazed to see the dence greenery all around .
It stilled  my mind  and heart with rapture and a mesmerizing spell  which I had never experienced  before.

Where  no sunrays touch the ground .
So cool and so silence prevails there in the woodland  beauty.
As,I trampled  through the deep forest  a  whispering  murmur was coming from the dry leaves.
As  I  marched
forward, l  was  diverted to a huge rhythmic sound in that wood land.  
As I drew near I was enchanted by chorous  of innumerable small birds whom I do not know.
I saw innumerable tiny   birds  were charping sitting over a number of big trees .
The wood land was resounded  by their chorous.
l was spellbound by their songs  .  
I.  was delighted   by the experience  and I felt
it is all God's creation.
On my way back, l expressed my deep gratitude to God that he has created such a  beautiful paradise of woodland beauty.

 Prof.Dr.Maheswar Das@Coppyright.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation