اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

EASY TO REMEMBER!.. Prof.Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai

 




29.08.21

It's easy to remember so hard to forget you
Yours same expression
And same smile you gave me
You used look when we met
I hear you whisper yourself
I must dream to have your adoration always with me
You are the only reason
Who is stealing that painful feelings through day and night
That little moment is clear
And though it brings me regret
I didn't say a word
I will build a dream just for you
I will make it come true
If it's the very last thing I do.

Prof.Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation