اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Bosnia and Herzegovina.. Amb Vildana Stanišić

 



Date: 11/09/2021
Country:  🇧🇦
_______________
I'm a sad-faced poet,
I look around like a frightened deer. I hid the sighs in my soul, since he has not been with me.

I am also a worker bee, tirelessly with a pencil I fight to create a more beautiful world for everyone and turn it into an oasis of love and peace.

I stole my eyes from an old chestnut, and my hair is the color of ripe wheat. I am also that blackbird at the bottom of a deserted meadow, which sighs and tells its story.

My soul is like the wind restless and fast, a girl in a woman's body who constantly asks something through the verses.

I am a woman of roses, do not extend your hands to me, I will leave my thorn in your heart because if the poet did not love you, you do not know how twisted and black life is.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation