اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Spend one night with me .. Selma Kopic

 



Spend one night with me
the way I want:
wait for me on the corner at midnight
and shower me with hot kisses.

Take me there to the place
where people dance,
lightly and in pairs.
I want to dance with you for ours
in the rhythm of those evergreen melodies.

After the dance
- a walk through the streets
of a deserted city,
and the night is hot, summer
and only belongs to us.

I need that night like food and water.
I have been withering, burning, suffering
for a long time,
and every empty long day
I only hope for such a night.

Provedi sa mnom jednu noć

Provedi sa mnom jednu noć
onako kako želim:
sačekaj me na uglu u ponoć
i obaspi me poljupcima vrelim.

Odvedi me tamo gdje se pleše,
lagano i u paru.
Plesati dugo s tobom želim
uz onu muziku staru.

Nakon plesa- šetnja
ulicama pustog grada,
a noć je vrela, ljetnja
i samo nama pripada.

Potrebna mi je ta noć
k'o voda i hrana.
Već dugo venem, gorim, stradam
i svakog pustog dugog dana
samo se takvoj noći nadam.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation