اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

STAY.. JASNA GUGIĆ

 




Cover me with your beauty
Fill the cracks in my heart
Without you
I’m a dried up source
A standing river
I’m the road which
Leads to nowhere
Silent in helplessness
All alone without a splendour
Impersonal views
Staring at yesterday
Blind for tomorrow
So, don’t leave without
Turning your eyes around
Stay close
The night is descending
It’s too black and I fear
The shadows of darkness
Stay with me
Be the fire of life
That shines in me ...

OSTANI
Ljepotom me svojom ogrni
i ispuni pukotine srca
jer bez tebe
ja sam izvor presušeni,
ja sam rijeka koja stoji,
ja sam cesta
koja ne vodi nikuda.
Samo šutim
u nemoći
i sva bez sjaja sam.
Bezlična pogleda,
zagledana u jučer
i slijepa za sutra.
I zato
nemoj otići
ne okrenuvši se.
Ostani blizu očiju
jer noć se spušta
precrna
a ja se bojim sjena noći.
Ostani sa mnom
i budi vatra života.
Zasvijetli u meni
Ostani.

All Rights Reserved@JASNA GUGIĆ
Artwork@UTHEAS ART

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation