اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Today.. Ynes Carpintero

 




Today is a day where my soul wanders on the edge of sadness.
Where the edge of your disdain cuts without feeling my breaths.
Where my barefoot verses bleed from the pain of a letter fractured by an unforgiving poet who gave light to my life and then extinguished it without contemplation.
At the edge of the abyss is my soul when fate squeezes out of its veins every drop of blood.
Lacerated my heartbeats go through the streets of oblivion crying their melancholy.
Puffed up, my eyes see nothing but your poetry, wanting to feel in their hands the phrases that you wrote me yesterday.
Dying, panting I inhale your breath and it is all in vain because you are very far from me.
And my inhalations do not reach you.
I will die this time without being able to have you, without caressing your mind, without drinking your essence and without ingesting your thoughts as I always did.
You don't belong to me anymore.
I no longer belong to you.
We are already two strangers.

Ynes Carpintero
Barcelona, ​​Venezuela
06-09-2021, 9:50 am
Copyright reserved.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation