اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

IF.. marijanajtheferpopov

 




If you ever leave me,

Just think or desire once,

I'm on your chest,

Let the leeches touch another's hand

Else they will suck you all blood

Think! If only you leave me,

Build a bridge

On dangerous waters,

And dam someone else's hand.

If

You ever admit to yourself,

Intention,

Peel the skin off,

It smells like your bloodstream,

My wound,

A flower without the sun

That does not open.

To whom should I tell,

And where I should escape?

Rest my head in middle of the chest,

Wherefrom he sighs,

If ever you forget I shall get choked.

marijanajtheferpopov@

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation