اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

I Found A Dream Land.. Dr.Okram Shakuntala


 
I found a dream land
There was the love of sand

I made a temple of love above
And began worshipping my love

The light zi brought from the sky
Where the sun and moon lie

The altar I made of your choice
And sang love song in sweet voice

You one day came on a horse
And sat on my altar with romance

You did speak in a voice so low
I was trapped and you head bow

You promised me for a long togetherness
I had no mind your love to assess

I fell in your love very soon
As if your love was a fulmoon

Copyright @Dr.Okram Shakuntala

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation