اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

WHERE ARE YOU, MY POET?.. Moitreyee Raju

 



All I want is your words O' Poet!
Take me to the land of your words my Poet!

Those words I cannot forgo
ones I heard from you many rains ago;
'twas a rainy night
when your words felt me and loved me,
and thus
my heart pains when the sky rains!
Tonight, I yearn for the rainfall of your words...
O' Poet!

Your words were a placid lake
in which I could drown and yet be awake;
Your words emanated pain
that elevated me to an alluring plain;
I remember, you once said,
pain brews beauty and beauty accrues love
I am in love...
with the mellowed melody of your words
My Poet!

Tonight is not a starry starry night.
It's a restless night
that's lost its desire to fight...
all those rain soaked emotions, now ripe,
and ripe enough to fly
to that distant horizon of my mind
where your words are still warm and alive.

Just like the swirling clouds
that has now canopied the nighttide sky,
your words had once engulfed my every sigh.
The birthing of amour then within me
was like the thundery happenstance
now happening around me.

I consign myself to the rainfall..
that cascades me like a waterfall;
I can hear your voice now,
I can hear your words now,
I am like the earth now,
that parched earth who parts her lips
to savour that briny earthiness of bliss!

All I yearn for, is your words!
Your those milky words that milked my desire
to love you like fire;
Where are you My Poet?

©️MR/26/6/2021
PC: GOOGLE

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation