اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

WITH LIFE, AND WITH DEATH.. Ruki Kočan

 




I dedicated this poem, in June 2020, to my poetic brother and friend, a great writer ... A wonderful man, and a very dedicated literary creator, visionary and humanist ... His light soul, enthusiasm and energy of youth, and above all sad - premature  departure,
 into some better and more beautiful world, the world of heavenly eternity.


Kairat Duissenov Parman
(1964 - 2020)

KDA


 I dream, I dream.
 I'm writing to you, suzana hot.  Ooo, mighty poet, ooo - Avatar, dear ... I am fighting, the wounds of youth.
 Tonight, I touch Heaven's soul.  Eyes, - I am looking for your outlines.  I can't - I'm wandering without You,
 I don't know - come to your homeland.  I can't escape a sad, sad heart.
 I fight - with life and with death.  Without you, friend-
 how, how will I get to Kazakhstan ... Ehh.  Ehh.  Our dear, Kairat Duissen's Parman.

 Sublime, - cosmic poet.  And, - that God gave, that I am someone!
 So that I - with my heart, and ointment with my soul, on your heart and soul, I will attach - to my Panacea.
 Magic, cosmic treasure.  The elixir of life.  From the Source - from the mysterious core of light and empathy ...
 Grain, - I call - to bring you.  By astral beauty, to bestow You.
 From the middle of the middle, golden section.  The secret of the herald, to adorn you ...

 Samurai life.  Blinking - mathematical code, and blessings.
 Well, under the star cluster, like the famous Rumi, we dance.
 With a song, a verse from inside the poetic being.  I fantasize.  I want sadness,
 heart and soul, burning.  With the geometric ink of light vibrations, to export to You - irresistible,
 the most beautiful sonnets.  I keep - My prayer, for your cradle.  In silence, to adorn you -
 of infinite beauty.  From zero, the fountain of youth.  By light.

 Rays, eternal duration ... A song, a housekeeper, to keep you safe - snow and winter.
 From - evil words, and spells.  People, mine.  Man, - no, - he didn't die, he didn't die Kairat!  My song loves you, and it loves you.  The soul and the heart bless you ... They want to hide you - from viruses and pandemics. From disgusting and stupid death.
 Ooo Maestro, maestro ... You sparkle for us, - up high.  Poets don't die, brother.  I know, you're immortal.
 Like light, and sacred. You are eternal - our great poet, Dear, dear Kairat.

Author : Ruki Kočan

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation