اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

BRAVEHEART.. Zainul Husain

 





I don't need the heel of Achilles
My heel is my faith, my power lies in patience
I fight against my own fury
I forgive my enemies.

Being Beowulf I challenge the dragon of desire
Nothing can frighten me neither Beastly shadows nor Satan's swallowing fire
I am not Dr. Faustus
Who will sell his soul to a demon's desire.

I possess a Herculean heart
Inside a fragile frame
I strike with the sword of love
Conquering my foes without any bloodshed or revenge to my name.

© Zainul Husain
   India
   05/08/2021

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation