اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

I Humbly Confess.. Dr.Okram Shakuntala

 



Oh God !
I humbly confess
As I am in love
With someone
I don't know
Whether it is a virtue or sin
I know as everybody knows
Love is God
Love is divine
Love life
Love is the earth
Love is the universe
Hence I love

Oh God !
Why do human beings love?
What is the cause of love?
What is the outcome of love?
When do human beings love ?
How does love born?
How does it grow?
Does love have life?
Does love have soul?

Oh God !
I feel much proud of my love
I have given it a life
I have given it a soul
I get a great joy of love
I get a God of love
Please forgive
I have committed a sin
In loving someone

Copyright @Dr.Okram Shakuntala

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation