اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

SKYLARK.. Moitreyee Raju

 




As the calm cerulean sky
look at me invitingly
my mind flies out like a skylark
to mingle with its vastness...!
My sensibilities linger upon its breath
for a while...
and its rhythmically beating heart,
and soon my wild esoteric thoughts
yearn to be one with its that pacific blue;
Meanwhile...
the white puffy clouds all around me
shelter me from prying eyes
as I fly, high and high
in search of that deepest core,
and once I reach, as I finally reach
that prismatic land of ecstasy and love,
a deep sense of numbness engulfs me...
I slowly succumb to that exoticism
and a cry of sheer joy escapes my heart.
Oh what freedom, such freedom..
I love you exhilarating freedom!!

But this prejudiced world
will forever remain oblivious
to such a pearl....!!
Born free are we..
but why does the world never agree..??

©️MR/7/6/2021
PC: GOOGLE

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation