اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

HE IS ALIVE.. Vildana Stanišić

 




No, I never with his name,
the word deceased I can't pronounce and I won't,
not even when every Sunday
I light a candle for him at my window,
for alive, he is alive.

No, my heart will never acknowledge that death,
not even when I put May flowers on his grave,
not even a tear comes out of my eye,
for alive, he is alive.

When you honestly tell someone you love him,
you don't need to be afraid of death anymore
because it’s like you told him you’re going to live forever
and from that moment you are as one.

Well, even when the beloved is gone,
to adorn paradise with its beauty
and when you know its radiance in the stars,
in your heart you will hear a voice,
he is alive, he is alive.

Vildana Stanišić
Bosnia and Herzegovina
16/09/2021

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation