اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

PENSİVE RİVER !… Caroline Laurent Turunc



 
O pensive waters of the rivers that guide my destiny
Mist and rinse the bitter water, let the clear flowing water wash away all weathered fate, let deep wounds be wiped

And bring me the pure scent of the sun, my red soil in Damascus.”
the smell of the mill soil of the deep blue seas
Give back my love instead of grass and stone"
seashells on the beach
The scent of the pine tree
The coolness of the wind blowing from east to west.  the smell of my mother

The crowd disperses with screams
Those old times are rising

O Creation that created the bluebirds of Babylon, give me your pure unused gift,
The tower of silence rose on seven hills
My roots are the oldest soil.
I want to go back to where I am
I want to go back to the deepest scarred parts of the mind

in the arms of being
I may or may not live.  I will not be angry with my fate, then I will bury myself in stars, flowing rocks or transparent pebbles.

 30/04/2022-Paris
Caroline Laurent Turunc

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation