اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

the fire of love.. marijanajtheferpopov




While the fire was burning inside me

You were looking for the culprit

The track led me to you

I cunningly hid you

In fear that you first

Should not pour sand or water on me

To be a murderer just in time

And it was needed only as a candle with two fingers

Turns me off between two palms

Clinging to itself like red-hot steel

And feel a tattoo in his chest

Like my thirsty mouth

That can no longer find words

Yet we understand

Somewhere at this hotspot

We are still unserved,

We are silent

The flames rise up again

To burn us with the touch of fiery union.

 marijanajtheferpopov@

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation