اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

“I'm Sorry”.. Heydayet Ullah Heydayet Khan


I'm sorry for making you sad,
I'm sorry for making you feel bad,
I'm sorry for making you hurt,
I'm sorry for doing you wrong.

Believe me for the sake of my creator,
Forgive me for the sake of my love,
You're the one, an eternal light to brighten the world,
Without you, I have no world and I have no recognition.

Trust me just once more,
I will paint the embroidery of love in your heart,
I have a pure heart by the divinity,
To drift you down in an ocean of love.

By : Heydayet Ullah Heydayet Khan
Date : 13/ August/ 2020

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation