اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

It was a Dream.. SUK RAJ DARJEE

 




Seeing her for the first time, heart went rushing to her,
Fairest! Felt like angle on a bright day out of nowhere.

My eyes couldn't drop down whenever she came near,
Akin to the fairy tales crying with joyous pain unable to bear.
 
The day went on and I wanted to know about her character,
 Feelings of love emerged to enter in her heart for register.

I felt nervous as she turn out to be my classmate,
Drowning in her eyes even when crossing school's gate.

She turn out to be sweet and pretty to take away my heart,
It was my first time to fall for her and didn't want to be apart.

From crush now she transformed, had been my life,
I declare to the world that she will be my best wife.

Then I heard a ring of irritating call and a rays of beam,
It was the evil alarm clock, distrubing my sweet dream.

It was a dream that I would not desire to see,
If it was in my hand, I would have disagreed.

©️®️SUK RAJ DARJEE

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation