اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

I'm still guarding.. Refik Martinović

 



  Do you remember ... early mine
  you were sad
  like late autumn
  when he sends the birds away
  and when the leaves in rainy tears
  dies on the sidewalks
  with sobs
  sad winds.

  That evening
  we fled into the shadows of the linden trees
  in which silence breathed
  I kissed you for the first time do you remember ...
  a star fell from the sky
  and we were friends of the stars you said ...
  that you don't like
  when they escape from the sky, I was silent ...
  and like a hungry bee
  looking for thirst on your lips
  you trembled like a birch
  trembled like a frightened deer
  at the sight of a love hunter
     ... we were just friends
  unprepared for unrest
  without courage and pain
  my early ...

  I'm still guarding
  wild chestnuts
  of your eyes
  And mowed years
  the first bundles of kisses
  and birds
  which opened the mornings
  and summer breezes
  who untangled your hair
  and memories
  on a shooting star
  which left us
  with quenched longings.

  Today ...
  after many years
  with a pearl in her hair
  we want another world
  the one we didn’t have
  at the time of flowering
  without sins
  with a handful of remorse
  ... I'll call you again
  to come to the waterfalls of sleeping waits
  who break rocks
  in my poems.

  Do you know ...
  to sneak in sometimes
  in the shadows of the moon
  and I listen
  summer choir of crickets
  who sing for us
  on the banks of that same river
  and be memories of belated love
  my early ...

   

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation