اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

My Pride.. NOSIRU SHARON M




Chinenye

The one who stole my heart away in frenzy
The one who took my breath away a million times
The one whom I choose to spend forever with
The one made just for me

You take my breath away, each time I see you
I am hypnotized by your beauty
Your smile brighten up any dark cloud Nkem, The woman of my dreams
You are not only beautiful
You are also an epitome of intelligence
Your meek character and leadership skills
Endeavors me more to you

Tell your kinsmen to be prepared
For i am coming with palmwine and kolanut
To fulfill every rites that will make you mine
Onye m ji, eme onu, my pride

Words alone cannot describe how much you mean to me
You are the pillar of my success
Igogbe m ji afu uzo; my pretty one
You complete my world..

Blackgold ©️

Photo credit:Cynthia Robert.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation