اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

UNTOUCHED PAINS!.. Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai

 



When I look back through the darkest years of mine.
Life is not always kind for me.
It's like Criss cross road.
I have seen many ups and downs.
And untouched wounds that healed up with time.
I can't recall those moments.
Better yet to be forget!
I am still walking tall after all.
I will never regret.
No matter what ever you try.
Money can't buy all your happiness.
I am still be a poor.
With out love nothing for sure.
As time goes by.
This is the way to survive.
I will always listen to my heart.
The cost I have to pay for the new start.
Good Morning.
Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai @ India.

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation