اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

Unwind, Rejuvenate.. Marivic Nemi

  




I love the process of combination.,
Where gut is the greatest resource.,
Converting into psychic abilities.,
As eagerly to move on mountains.,

I allowing myself to occupy in space.,
Where I can unwind and rejuvenate.,
To enquire  by carving out of time.,
So I could sense compassionate nature.,

On that moment melancholy evaporate.,
When the trees shaking on my way.,
I know from the previous year.,
They are like  seeds wanted to grow.,

So many things flashing back.,
At the same time eliminating fears.,
Together the ego,  and filtering mistake .,
Never ever feel lesser but admire seeing others development.,

©Marivic Nemi

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation