اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

We will never be apart.. Dr.Okram Shakuntala

 



The hubby of my heart
Apple of my eyes
Can never be apart
You are my only hope
In this mortal world
Your adorable name
Always etches on my body
For ever and ever
I want to see you
From sunshine to midnight
As long as I can see
There is nothing left to see
You are my best loving hubby
I breathe for you
I live for you
Some words have ambrosia flavour
Sweet one simple one
But so powerful
With lots of passion
And so much desire
The words come from your lips
I am eagerly waiting
Every moment to enjoy
You have filled my life
With immense of love
Every moment that we spend together is a treasure for me
You are the God's gift for me
And I love you dearly
A million stars may light up the sky
But you are my shining star that no body can deny
We are bonded together and will never apart
The angels sing when you are near me
Within your arms I have no fear
The joy that you bring me everyday
How can I ever let you go
I promise
I will be with you
For ever and ever

Copyright @Dr.Okram Shakuntala

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation