اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

A SWEET MEMORY… Dr Jahangir Alam Rustom

 





One day in the late afternoon
When I was in a melancholy mood,
Sitting on a sea beach alone
With some of the heavenly items of food.

A sea elf with a gentle approach
Sat beside me,
In the hand of the elf, a bunch of flowers
From the turbulent sea.

I was frightened sometimes;
Sometimes in joy,
What a beautiful woman I met
As a sweet envoy.

Her dishevelled hair entangled me
When she caressed my neck and face,
How could I resist myself?
When I gazed at her breast-tight dress.

Sometimes I was faint
Wild songs when she sang,
I was often roused from sleep
When her anklet rang.

The vivid memory still shakes
My unstable mind,
No other lace but the memory
That would often make me bind.

Written by: Dr Jahangir Alam Rustom
© All rights reserved by the Author

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation