اخر الاخبار

آخر الأخبار

ANIM - AR - RIR-OM.. Ramina Herrera

 




I don't want to talk anymore
        I do not plan to miss anyone, I forgot the hours
and all those things that humans do,
           I am awake but in a permanent dream,
                  the northern lights across my body,
                          they dance around me like playing
as inviting me to enlighten,
          and I don't feel anything,
 I just watch it
         and I do not grasp its essence,
             It seems that what was left of human fled from me
               I'm just bones and meat
who is standing and walking
      along paths that my feet, my steps,
I do not listen, I only observe,
       my mouth disappeared
            my tongue
                  my voice
my heart stayed in some cactus
          from which I could not get it out,
empty, idle like a survivor
          who walks because he has no other choice,
               I am crossing this world
                    until we reach the end of the earth
or reach the end of my land,
I am strange
                  ATYPICAL WOMAN ...
-------------------------------------------------- -
Ramina Herrera © PERU - June 01, 2021
All rights reserved

ليست هناك تعليقات

مرحبا بكم في الموقع الإعلامي للمنتدى الثقافي الدولي شكرا لتواصلكم معنا ولمشاركتكم الفاعلة
Welcome to the media site of the International Cultural Forum. Thank you for contacting us and for your active participation